Saturday, August 18, 2007

All Your Fakes Are Belong to Us

I am a lazy blogger. That is not to say that I am not reading the news, I am just not writing about it. Check my shared Google reader to see a small fraction of what I would be blogging about if I weren't so lazy.

Despite my failure to commit to blogging, I occasionally see something so good I just have to drop everything and write up a post.

When I was in college, I remember seeing All Your Base Are Belong to Us... which was a great video in every respect. Here it is:



Well the Jawa Report, one of my daily reads, posted a fairly well done video mixing the extremely popular AYBABTU with the fauxtography scandals involving fake pictures used by the press in their propaganda campaign against the United States in the War against Radical Islam.

Here it is:


It is very well done, it just needs to be updated with all the new fakes.

Like I said, I have been a lazy blogger the last few months, but this is one I just had to put up.

1 comment:

J. Mark English said...

You should put more posts up this was fantastic!

http://www.americanlegends.blogspot.com/