Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama picks Biden

Obama picked this guy?!? Really? No, Really?!?



Well, I guess with Deleware in doubt he decided to shore up all those electoral votes (sarcasm). Honestly, I cannot think of a worse pick for Obama. What does Biden bring to the ticket? Executive experience? Nope. Age? Well yeah, but there are lots of candidates that could have done that.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy he picked Biden. Biden is an easy target. His loose tongue has got him into trouble in the past and will continue to get him into trouble....



But that isn't the only nice thing Biden has had to say about Obama...



I can't help but wonder if Obama's pick was an insurance policy. With Obama trailing in the polls and the Dem's starting to show buyer's remorse, Biden may prove a useful scapegoat for the young aspiring Obama. Only time will tell whether Obama throws biden under the bus. This assumes of course that Obama loses badly in the G.E.

No comments: