Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Few Thoughts on Edwards

I do not like John Edwards. To be honest, I am not a fan of his wife, who I remember in '04 proudly declaring that you most certainly can support the troops and not their mission... No, you can't.

I don't really like the Edwardses, but I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. I'm not going to take it easy on John: give him a pass when it is undeserved - but I will offer my deepest sympathy to his family. He won't get my vote, but he and his wife will have my sincerest hope that Elizabeth will beat this cancer.

I hope all of us on the right of the blogosphere show support for Elizabeth in her fight for life.

Cancer is a terrible thing. I have lost too many loved ones to cancer. I know what their family is going through and I am hoping for a miracle... And miracles do happen, you know. Sometimes people just wake up one morning and the cancer is gone. It is extremely rare, but it happens. I wish it happened for everybody. I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy.

No comments: