Monday, March 12, 2007

The Great Global Warming Swindle: My Review

Today I began watching what is THE MUST SEE documentary of 2007.

The Great Global Warming Swindle is undoubtedly the greatest rebuke of Global Warming I have ever seen. Imagine EVERY hole in the theory of global warming being exposed in one simple, easily understood television program. Add to that the theory of solar activity explained in great detail, in a very easily understood manner.

It is my sincerest hope that this program is brought to America. In the meantime, it is available online. I'm not sure if that is with the permission of the producers or not, but google video currently has the video up here.

Honestly, this documentary is simply amazing. Every article I have ever read in opposition to global warming (and that is MANY, MANY articles) seem to be represented in this movie.

If you don't believe in global warming, you should see this movie.

if you do believe in global warming, YOU MUST SEE THIS VIDEO!!!

No comments: