Friday, March 16, 2007

Br'er McCain and the Tar Baby

Looks like Br'er McCain has got himself into a sticky situation:


McCain regrets use of term 'tar baby'
By LIZ SIDOTI, Associated Press Writer

RINO

CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - Republican presidential contender John McCain on Friday used the term "tar baby," considered by some a racial epithet, and later said he regretted it.
Read the article.

No word on whether Jessie Jackson has been reached to schedule an apology:



I just don't like McCain.

To his credit, at least he didn't say something stupid like, Obama is the first clean, intelligent, articulate black man. Let's hope that the Biden effect takes hold and McCain disappears from the polls.

I have already decided that I am backing Giuliani for the Republican nod. I have also decided that the only possible running mate that I think Giuliani should consider is Newt Gingrich. He would balance out the ticket and make winning the White House a cake walk.

No comments: