QUINNs FIRST LAW: Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent.
1. We believe the solution to the human condition is Liberty. Three hundred years of the most successful country the globe has ever seen is proof enough. No government program created this country free people created this country.
2. The unspoken Bush doctrine is this, The decades of the dictators are over. We had a parade of them for a hundred years they killed one hundred million of us we have learned our lesson.
UPDATE SINCE NOVEMBER: MAYBE WE HAVENT.
3. America is not an Imperialist nation despite what your professors tell you. We are not shoving our way of life down anyones throats, we are shoving freedom down the throats of tyrants so other people can chose their own way of life. That is the answer to the question What is the role of the worlds only superpower?
4. Marxism is the greatest threat to human freedom and growth. It has never worked anywhere it has been tried, but it is still taught in every college. Its time to drain the swamp of these 1960s reprobates and charge them with selling a defective product.
UPDATE: RADICAL ISLAM NOW JOINS MARXISM, AND LIBERALS ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO ENABLE IT. NOW THE MSA IS ON EVERY COLLEGE CAMPUS AND LIBERALS ARE FALLING ALL OVER THEMSELVES TO KOWTOW TO IT.
5. America is not the world largest polluter because a) carbon dioxide is not a pollutant it is plant food. b) In terms of wealth versus tons of pollution we are the cleanest country on earth because we are free and have the disposable income to clean up after our selves something the vaunted Soviet block never had.
6. The environmental movement uses the environment and animal species as an excuse for putting the means of production (the land) off limits to the American citizen. Putting the means of production off limits to the citizen is the definition of communism.
UPDATE: PUTTING GAS AND OIL OFF LIMIITS TO THE CITIZEN IS THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY.
7. We have a highly progressive income tax. The tax code rewards bad choices and punishes good ones. Russia has moved to a 13% flat tax. So we have Karl Marxs tax system and Russia has Steve Forbes. If you dont see a problem here, you are probably a registered democrat.
8. Abortion is the Sacrament of the Feminist Church. It is the ultimate celebration of the separation of a woman from her nature. Feminists like this and will go to any lengths to protect this so-called right. There is no abortion argument that is not rooted in feminist rage, personal inconvenience, or self loathing.
9. The fundamental difference between Liberals and Conservatives is - Liberals see every new life as a potential problem and a burden. Conservatives see every new life as a potential source of creativity and wealth. Allow me to elaborate a little bit on that. When your view of your responsibility to your fellow citizen is to take care of them through government planning and government force, every new person born becomes another mouth to feed another person to educate another burden on the states resources. If you are a liberal you believe that resources are limited and there is only so much to go around. You see yourself or government policy as the arbiters of who gets what. A conservative understands that new wealth is created every time human creativity acts on a resource and is unlimited. To a conservative, life is a blessing. To a liberal life is a curse. (Does this clarify their love of abortion and euthanasia?)
10. There is no conclusive evidence that humans have caused global warming. It is the hoax of the century, and it makes a lot of people a lot of grant money. It also makes a convenient excuse for putting a global governor on capitalism to make the world fair for dictators and socialist welfare states. So, why not teach it to our kids and lets pretend that its true?
UPDATE: EVEN THE UN IS NOW HAVING DOUBTS AND SCIENTISTS ARE WARNING THAT WE MAY BE RETURNING TO THE MINI ICE AGE OF THE 16 AND 1700s.
Read all of Quinn's Laws
Quinn and Rose host a nationally syndicated morning radio show which is based out of Pittsburgh. It is an excellent radio show, better than Hannity, better than Beck, perhaps even better than the man who saved AM radio. I'd say Quinn is right about 85% of the time, he occasionally errs and usually will deny it, but that aside, he hosts one hell of a show.
I don't get to listen to his show everyday, I doubt if I even listen once a week, but when I do, he never disappoints. I used to download his radio shows, which used to be available to the public for free via warroom.com, but since they turned made the shows available to paying members only, I no longer get to listen to all of his shows. (I guess I could get up at 6:00 AM and listen till 9:00 AM if I REALLY wanted to, but I don't see that happening any time soon).
If you haven't heard of Quinn and Rose I suggest you check them out.